Please note that TTS will not offer Doctoral Level courses during its 2016-17 Academic Calendar but will add them in future years based upon the request demand of our current and prospective student population.
The Doctor of Ministry degree is a practice-oriented doctorate for pastors and ministry leaders. The goal of the program is to develop and equip reflective practitioners at a doctoral level with new levels of theological discernment and practical skills for the art of ministry leadership. DMin students will be stretched theologically and exposed to new models of ministry.
- Masters Degree from an accredited college, university or seminary
- Minimum of 60 Credit Hours
TUITION AND FEES
TTS does not charge tuition based on credit hours. In order to remain sustainable, TTS charges a small processing fee for application (onetime $50), and learning assessment.
- One-time Application fee: $50
- Learning Assessment fee: $150 per course.
The cost of textbooks (average $25 - $35 per course) and are not covered in the fees listed above.
Selected Required Courses
- DM800 INTRODUCTION TO DOCTOR OF MINISTRY RESEARCH (6)
- DM801 ADVANCED OLD TESTAMENT THEOLOGY (6)
- DM802 ADVANCED NEW TESTAMENT THEOLOGY (6)
- DM803 ADVANCED PRACTICAL THEOLOGY (6)
- DM804 DISCIPLESHIP AND SPIRITUALITY (6)
- DM805 ADVANCED CHRISTIAN LEADERSHIP (6)
- DM806 ADVANCED MISSIONS AND CHURCH PLANTING (6)
- DM807 CHURCH GROWTH AND REVITALIZATION (6)
- DM808 DOCTOR OF MINISTRY PROJECT I (6)
- DM808 DOCTOR OF MINISTRY PROJECT II (6)